M4 Gp Full System?

Scooby315

Registered
I was wondering if anyone knows about this M4 GP full exhaust for a Gen 2 or maybe running this system. How does it compete with Brocks? Couldn't find any reviews or dyno sheets on this, only thier slip ons etc.
images.jpg

images.jpg

Nice looking exhaust and lightweight but go with the crowd if you don't want to be second guessing about peak performance after the fact. Brocks or Akrapovich. Look at what they use for racing. Race people have already done all the homework.

I'd only get something other than Brock or Akra if it was a very low price and i liked the looks and sound. The header is everything in performance. You can put anything you want on there for a muffler as long as it lets the header flow.

I happen to have a full M4 system boxed up in my garage. Used but nice!

Nice looking exhaust and lightweight but go with the crowd if you don't want to be second guessing about peak performance after the fact. Brocks or Akrapovich. Look at what they use for racing. Race people have already done all the homework.

I'd only get something other than Brock or Akra if it was a very low price and i liked the looks and sound. The header is everything in performance. You can put anything you want on there for a muffler as long as it lets the header flow.

Mufflers actually make a big difference as far as hp goes, with a good header.
Granted it may only be 1 or 2, maybe 3 hp, but racers tend to want every available hp they can get.
Just putting the quite inserts in a muffler usually will cost you 2 hp.

Back