Lurking Sponge Alert

Nocht

Registered
Just wanted to alert you lot that a terrible scourge has befallen your board in the form of a lurking sponge.

That is, a 16 year old with a strong interest in Hayabusas. I'm looking at a gap of at least nine years between now and when I get one (two years until my first streetbike, and seven years of experience from then up until the Busa), so for the most part I'll be lurking and soaking up information, hence the declaration. Oh, and asking questions. So a not-so-long story short, I'll generally be a pain in the ass.
tounge.gif

Cheers.
newbie.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome to the Board !</span>

And we already have a site "pain in the azz" so you'll have to take a number .
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

What the
rock.gif
Wait a minute. A 16 year old who doesn't already know it all? One who wants to get street experience before stradling the Busa? One with a brain and interest in knowledge?
This must be a joke! j/k

Welcome Aboard.

SHOCKED.gif

He's trying to steal my spot as "Site Pain in the azz"! That can't happen!

Vab's!!! Ban him quick!!!

JK bro! Welcome! I'm no longer the youngest member here.

YES YOU ARE CAUSE HE IS A SMART 16 YO YOUR STILL LIKE 5

WELCOME JR I WILL TELL YOU THIS LOTS OF INFO BUT REMEMBER SEARCH BEFORE YOU ASK, AND RESPWECT YOUR ELDERS
super.gif

Hey c'mon, my 16 year old son at least went to Wal-Mart before he started posting...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DSC01919.JPG

laugh.gif

Welcome!

Great idea on taking your time working up to the Busa!

Knowledge and experience are two indispensable qualities that will allow you to enjoy a lifetime of fun on two wheels.

Hope to meet you on the road one day!
race.gif

Back