Lunch with Macon454 & Marie

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Its been a couple of years since I had the opportunity to spend some time with Shane and Marie. They happened to be in town and gave me a shout and there was no way I was going to miss time with them... They are doing well and I am crazy proud of the life choices they have made. Huge personal growth and and as a couple, still nutty wild but that's just who they are. Love you two.....

ForumRunner_20141213_162744.png

ForumRunner_20141213_162712.png

ForumRunner_20141213_162712.png

ForumRunner_20141213_162744.png

Nice picture of Shane and Marie...but WHO is that guy standing next to them. Wow, just wow...

Doug, it looks like you've changed for the better as well :)

Awesome pics Doug! You all look great!

Dang Cap, you are as skinny as me for cryin-out-loud! Whatever you are doing it working.

If you see Shane again, tell that critter I said hello. Shane was always one of my favorite members here. First class guy and tough as nails!

good to see folks getting together even in the off season

how much weight you loose old man?
Its been a couple of years since I had the opportunity to spend some time with Shane and Marie. They happened to be in town and gave me a shout and there was no way I was going to miss time with them... They are doing well and I am crazy proud of the life choices they have made. Huge personal growth and and as a couple, still nutty wild but that's just who they are. Love you two.....

View attachment 279327

View attachment 279326

Glad you guys got together!! Everyone looks happy and healthy! :)

We saw Shane and Marie in Eureka last spring; great times!

We miss you Doug! ;)

thanks for sharing the pics! i miss all of you and am looking forward to our next chance of getting together :beerchug:

Back