lunch box installed vid

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Im thinking my battery has gone belly up.sounded fine after installed it yesterday but was running mabe on 3 when first started it..when I first installed wasnt getting power 2 it took airbox back off checking conection 2 coils then noticed I had the kill switch cotter pin pulled.:banghead::banghead: thats kills all power o - well good airbox removale practice.those 2 dials adjust the thing.

IMG_6290.jpg

th_MVI_6292.jpg

th_MVI_6291.jpg

No offense intended Nighflight, but do you have ADHD? It's really hard to follow your thoughts because you run multiple ideas into one sentence. Each sentence should be for a different idea. Better punctuation will also help. That will keep people from getting as confused.

Example:

when I first installed wasnt getting power 2 it took airbox back off checking conection 2 coils then noticed I had the kill switch cotter pin pulled.

becomes

When I first installed the battery I wasn't getting power from it. I took the airbox back off checking the connection to the coils. Then I noticed that I had the kill switch cotter pin pulled out.

You're not posting from a phone, so you do have a full keyboard to type with. Don't be afraid to use all of the keys. Using conjunctions and adjectives also make things much easier to read.

That is all for English 101 today. Class dismissed.

:beerchug:

conjunctions and adjectives ha ha Whatever .. Come 2 a bracket race that I enter and line up with me thats when school begins.

with bracket racing the 2 most important things are running same time+ reaction.

When most people launch the rpm varies hard keep it exact.

Not with that was only set @ 4,200 rpm there.

I can set it from 100rpm to 9,900 and it will be dead on that every time.

I launch around 7---8 grand with bars+shinko slick.

Now just need get my crossover delay timer setup.

And I think I need new battery.Al;so going grab a billet front cog cover and a better chain.Dont want snake A chain on a busa thats bad news.

I intend enter some big $$$ bracket races and prostar pro-et.

Sometime a streetbike will take out delay box bikes.I won 2 times last year but on average .I have go with the delay box bikes.

Anybody else decide install 1 I can help ya with anything you need know.

that harness it comes with makes it a breeze plugs right into coils.

Last edited:
Your gonna love that box once you get used to it, as track conditions change, you can use it as a traction control- afternoon track temp.& humid. during qualifing, that evening during eleminations, air gets better & track cools pick it up another 500-1000 rpms. After several test & tune nites, you get the hang of it. Money well spent:thumbsup: You'll wish you got it sooner,maybe get that goldcard back next year:cheerleader:
A dab of electrical tape over the FI light will keep it from distracting you when your staging

Last edited:
I was thinking about asking Ryan about that,but restart it goes off. YOU THINK NO BIGGIE IT COMES ON?

My track has least 150---250 up 4 grabs every sat night.

I may venture down 2 nashville Music CITY $300 guaranteed.

Thats delay box city those boys arent playing.

next
hydralicrelease.jpg

Pco2-1.jpg

Im going up against guys like this every sat.
thats #2 man this season big block with trons slider delay box
dead on 5.50 every shot almost.Guys ace mechanic to nothing for him pull the valve cover+adjust valves ect between runs.He only missed 1 race all year when bike fell over loading it+broke footpeg off.

2d11qnk.jpg

Hes like me got over 25years bracket race experence THERE 2 WIN

Last edited:
I called MSD to ask about that, the ECU detects a misfire and sets off the light-no harm. Just one less thing to worry about, keeping your rpms right on the launch, was I wide open or not,etc. Helps me to focus on my reaction times, I'll be willing to bet you win alot more this next year and get way better 60's, maybe a tenth or 2:thumbsup:

THat would be great im 6.40@110mph now.I still want leave on top yellow+cross over if there slower.see That valve my racing partner+mech think mabe we can instal it right to the clutch slave.instead of running a line install it right down by the sprocket were the exsisting line comes out.think that will work?Then im going remove the dash +mount that delay box there. I dont know were else can put it.I know dash removale is easy couple fasteners then it just unplugs.

View attachment 1512020

Back