Lunch at the "Warf"

basscrazy

Donating Member
Registered
I have worked in DC for the last 17 years. I was riding in this morning and realized how cool it was to work in the capitol city. I see the Capitol (up the block), Jefferson Mem, Wash Mon., etc everyday. The coolest thing to view, however, is the warf... LUNCH!!!!!
Pic 1

DSCN0705__Medium_.JPG

That is cool - this is a truly amazing country we live in. We should all take a minute each day to look around us sometimes...

Wait, you didn't cross that bridge did you?!
laugh.gif

Mmmmmmm, crab cakes...
biggrin.gif

I sike myself out every morning... That and ride in the middle lane!!!!

Therapy is working...

(zukracer @ Jun. 15 2007,10:27) and at 120, that bridge doesnt last very long LOL
Yep.... very short. Unless you get caught up in rush hour... You will be luck to do 3mph. Muzzy fan and engine ICE!!!!!!

When i move up there i'm gonna get Daryl to cross the Chesapeak Bay bridge.  
laugh.gif

(GMbusa @ Jun. 15 2007,15:40) When i move up there i'm gonna get Daryl to cross the Chesapeak Bay bridge.  
laugh.gif
Good luck...he nearly turned around when he saw the Rappahannock River Bridge which is just 2 miles long...
tounge.gif

(GMbusa @ Jun. 15 2007,12:40) When i move up there i'm gonna get Daryl to cross the Chesapeak Bay bridge.  
laugh.gif
Paul, I truly need some of the drugs that you are on.... Last time and only time I tried that bridge, my but grab the seat so tight, that I am currently still getting the stains out
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 15 2007,12:49)
(GMbusa @ Jun. 15 2007,15:40) When i move up there i'm gonna get Daryl to cross the Chesapeak Bay bridge.  
laugh.gif
Good luck...he nearly turned around when he saw the Rappahannock River Bridge which is just 2 miles long...  
tounge.gif
Shhhh.... Tom is listening!!!!! That bridge came up to quick. Coming out of the woods, the bridge appeared to be a large hill. I discovered it was a BIG bridge as we started up the dang thing. Crazy. Tom still says that he pushed me up the bridge... (I think he did
tounge.gif
)

tounge.gif

(basscrazy @ Jun. 15 2007,16:03)
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
Shhhh....  Tom is listening!!!!! That bridge came up to quick.  Coming out of the woods, the bridge appeared to be a large hill.  I discovered it was a BIG bridge as we started up the dang thing.  Crazy.  Tom still says that he pushed me up the bridge...  (I think he did
tounge.gif
)
I know it was bad enough that you wanted confirmation that you'd NOT have to go home the same way
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 15 2007,13:04)
(basscrazy @ Jun. 15 2007,16:03)
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
Shhhh....  Tom is listening!!!!! That bridge came up to quick.  Coming out of the woods, the bridge appeared to be a large hill.  I discovered it was a BIG bridge as we started up the dang thing.  Crazy.  Tom still says that he pushed me up the bridge...  (I think he did
tounge.gif
)
I know it was bad enough that you wanted confirmation that you'd NOT have to go home the same way
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
Yep... We had to take an alternate route.... Either that or someone would have had to ride my bike over the thing while I hitch-hiked or swam accross
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back