lunar eclipse

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
It's going on now...go check it out!
thumb_up.gif

I'm watching it now. Pretty cool ! Tried to take a pic of it with my digital camera didn't come out very good
sad.gif

I wish the clouds would go away! It's supposed to rain in Florida (what else is new) BUT through the break in the clouds it is awesome! I can't remember the last time I've seen one.

I have been able to watch the entire thing here in ye ol Georgia. No clouds at all over my house. I live in the country too so there are no lights to compete with.

I have been able to watch the entire thing here in ye ol Georgia. No clouds at all over my house. I live in the country too so there are no lights to compete with.
Yeah, I bet that's great.
I used to live in the Mojave Desert in California and you can see every single star in the sky, the Milky Way.... God I miss that. I miss being a kid....

i thought the moon looked funny when i left my house for work tonight but now i see why i just thought i was tired

Shot this at 8:00 or so from San diego. WE had a lot of clouds and this one was covered in a thin veil but it was still cool.

IMG_3348__Medium_.JPG

Back