Lucy doing what the internet says isn’t possible

The load cell and parasitic loss configs were off just a little from lack of maintenance. C10s bike made like 8hp less then it did the first time. Still made 206hp.

That video was recorded the same day c10 was there. The rcc bike make exactly as it should of, so that’s the benchmark we were going by.

What do you me by base stock motor? Like it has a base spacer?

When I did that supercharged bking I was talking with TTS a lot. There’s a lot of things they told Me with how to set up and tune their kits that I didn’t agree with. They said I could just bolt on the blower and tune it on pump gas with no meth and it would be okay on a completely stock engine.

That blower made almost 14psi of Boost. Blowers also produced much higher intake temps then turbos do. I’m glad we went the route that I did as I just feel that bike would of been back to my shop shortly after the customer got it back. He’s still out there ripping on it with no issues.

For what it’s worth, that bike picked up 30whp with adding meth, and I had to spray a lot to get that. Goes to show the intake temps were extremely high.
I mean stock crank and rod assembly . Guess you are going to have to talk to them again mate and ask them for any detailed information , I do not speak for them .

When I did that supercharged bking I was talking with TTS a lot. There’s a lot of things they told Me with how to set up and tune their kits that I didn’t agree with. They said I could just bolt on the blower and tune it on pump gas with no meth and it would be okay on a completely stock engine.

That blower made almost 14psi of Boost. Blowers also produced much higher intake temps then turbos do. I’m glad we went the route that I did as I just feel that bike would of been back to my shop shortly after the customer got it back. He’s still out there ripping on it with no issues.

For what it’s worth, that bike picked up 30whp with adding meth, and I had to spray a lot to get that. Goes to show the intake temps were extremely high.
Your modification sounds like a good addition to their kit , I like the idea of their stage 2 with plenum , I worry about heat generally as well . When the time comes mate , I hope you will be willing to sell me something to overcome any potential issues you found wanting .

Your modification sounds like a good addition to their kit , I like the idea of their stage 2 with plenum , I worry about heat generally as well . When the time comes mate , I hope you will be willing to sell me something to overcome any potential issues you found wanting .

Honestly I didn’t like anything they made other then the blower drive assembly/tensioner set up. I’ve made an agreement with them for them to sell me just the blower and drive set up, and then I’ll finish out the kit the way I feel it should be.

I told them we were running a external pump, return style fuel system, 1:1 regulator with a 3 bar map, tuned through the factory ecu. They seemed impressed that was possible. Apparently they only use power commanders with dead head fuel systems.

Back