Luci has a new friend

Here she is.  Relectors, warning labels and all.

101_3730__Medium_.JPG

Looks like fun... how does it feel after the Busa?
Different. Its 15 lbs heavier than the Busa, but feels about 100 lbs lighter. It has the same bottom end torque as the Busa, but not the incredible accelleration. Of course I haven't reved it past 5K RPM yet. The straight up and down seating position takes a little getting used to again. I don't see any bar riser in the future for this one.

beerchug.gif
Congrats, a buddy of mine was considering one, looking forward to hearing how she feels on the highway.

I like your bike! i owned a 2004 just before i bought my 06 Busa.I really enjoyed that bike, i love the 4 into 1 exhaust sound.I slipped od a Yoshi Rs3 slip on and it sounded real nice! I also added the pwer commander and stage 2 jets.It wenr like snot and i still love the looks of it!!!\Congrats and hope you enjy it!
thumb_up.gif

The Bandit has some of the same out of the box issues as the Busa. The suspension is set too soft, and the brakes seem underpowered. But she runs smooth. I 'm still keeping her under 5,000 RPMS, but she was able to maintain a respectable pace today. I think she handles better than the Busa. It may just be perception since I'm sitting higher and upright, but I was easily able to take the twisties at double to yellow suggested speed signs without having the suspension setup yet and not pushing the bike at all since I'm still in the break in period.

Back