Lubricants

I use MX4t Mobil one, even though I know that Mobil ! 15w 40 is the same thing. I figure why change since it has been running good.

I figure why change since it has been running good.
cuz it gets dirty??
laugh.gif

sorry.

I use Hondaline 10/40...it's cheap enough to change often.
Plastic little bottle of Turbine oil..for the chain...flings some
but....If the chain was kinda dry and cold..apply some of this stuff....all of a sudden rearwheel spins real free...

try amsoil!!! it's the best...we stock it and use it in our race bikes...give us a call if you would like to try it...thanks!!

dwayne

Hello Board!!!
New rider here, got my first bike(busa) and have few questions.
1) When changing gear its not smooth.
2) Looking for windshield, should i go with PB Double Bubble or ZG Double Bubble. will be great if u can tell me the diff.
i think dats enought for now :)
thanks lot!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Hello Board!!!
New rider here, got my first bike(busa) and have few questions.
1) When changing gear its not smooth.
2) Looking for windshield, should i go with PB Double Bubble or ZG Double Bubble. will be great if u can tell me the diff.
i think dats enought for now :)
thanks lot!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
how many miles you got? After 600 mile service it should be much smoother...

As far as screen, I haven't changed mine, but I know many members have... The Double Bubble is real popular here. You can do a search on windscreen or something and find previous posts.

Good luck, and welcome to the board,
Rip

hello Oracle,
I got used one, it has about 20000 miles on it, previous owner was using motul 1 full syn oil.

If the oil is dirty, change it & the filter too. Try Mobil 1 10w-40. I like to change the oil every 1000 - 1200 miles. For the rough gear changes, check the clutch reservoir fluid level and top it off if necessary.

Back