Lsr?

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
How much is the initial cost to get into LSR i have been thinking about it for the last year or so and after watching these Lambo vids Im set on going LSR #1 because i want to Legally go as fast as i can and 2 i wanna show them deep pocketed boys what a reall busa and a good rider can do.:laugh:

Entry fee, a couple of sprockets and your good to go to start out with. You can then go from there and spend to your hearts desire or leave it be.

Don't get too big of a head and think 200 is going to be a piece of cake. It takes horsepower and a good tuck to get there.

Really it can be pretty cheap to get into or as expensive as you can make it. Just remember cheap, fast, or reliable- pick 2 and go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know its not easy but i have plenty of time to get there no big rush wanna do it the right way. I just wanna start with what i got a few times and get the hang of it and go from there. Also how much is the entry and why do you say a couple of sprockets

Hell, my first time I rode down two-up on my bike. Took the saddlebages off, (already ran straight water vs. coolant),safety wired what needed it, geared up, payed my fees and that's it.

I didn't swap gears, tires, or anything. Even stock height and two-up suspension setup. :thumbsup: You'll have fun whether you put no money in or a ton o money. :beerchug:

It use to be something fairly cheap to do. I would figure out where I want to participate and check out their website and rules. We have a number of members here that are very involved and willing to help folks with questions.

I've had the bug for years, need to do something about it.

Do some serious research. Talk to Todd or Deb at Twin Juggs racing, Stafford, VA (google them). Have fun and be safe!

P.

Back