LP GSX1300R LED Blinker.Taillight # 400-5220

Busajew30

Registered
Hi all,

I just received a lockhart phillips # 400-5220 LED Blinker.Taillight that was supposed to fit an 06 Busa and plug directly into the stock connectors but it doesnt seem to. The taillight connector itself will but then there is no place to connect the license plate light and turn signals that are integrated? There are no connections on the end of the wires. Does any have any experience with this product that could tell me how to make it work or what i have to do to connect the license plate lights and turn signals?

Thanks!!

I have that same light and know what You mean..

I didnt wire in the plate light.but just tap into the constant hot and ground and it will work using scotcklocs..

And you also just tap into the hot side coming off the blinker plug for each blinker..easy sleezy..

(E-RACER @ Sep. 20 2006,17:22) I have that same light and know what You mean..

I didnt wire in the plate light.but just tap into the constant hot and ground and it will work using scotcklocs..

And you also just tap into the hot side coming off the blinker plug for each blinker..easy sleezy..
if i am understanding, the hot side on the left signal is brown w/ yellow and the right side is green w yellow for the right according Lockharts little wiring diagram? Also can i just tap into the red wire of the plug for the tailight to get constant power for the license plate light, all of this using wiretaps?

Thanks for your help, i am electrically challenged somewhat...

Back