Lowest you've lowered your Busa

99lightning your bike is 3 in the front and 4 in the back in the picture you have on this post? it looks like to much space below the fairing,maybe it is just the angle. thanks

??? there is not much room at all.
P1010275.jpg

Mine is 2FR,2.5R. The Gattlin Racing drag seat help get you down almost like you'er in it rather than on it, lowest I know of that still has some padding. Its lower in the rear now than in tha picture, Soupy's lowering links- well worth it:thumbsup:

06blkbusa 028.jpg

06blkbusa 034.jpg

Mine is 2FR,2.5R. The Gattlin Racing drag seat help get you down almost like you'er in it rather than on it, lowest I know of that still has some padding. Its lower in the rear now than in tha picture, Soupy's lowering links- well worth it:thumbsup:

Is there a website for Gattlin seats? Has anyone used a Tobin seat?

Is there a website for Gattlin seats? Has anyone used a Tobin seat?

I spell that wrong every time:banghead: Correct spelling is Gatlin, go to gatlinracing.com alll his stuff is on that site. Good guy to deal with. It's an aluminum pan with about 3/4" of dence foam. Be sure she really loves to ride, after about 200 miles you've had quite a ride.

just took seat height measurement-26.5" resting,I'm 185lbs. without gear and watch, and plan ahead the line I'm gonna take so bottoming is really not an issue, the occasional road patch under real hard braking can bump the front fender into the upper fairing rarely

Last edited:
Back