LOWEST VIN

2015Busa

Registered
I would like to find out more about my 2015 Busa with the LOWEST VIN number I have ever seen, it came with the Yoshimura dual pipes and I know a few travelled before going to dealers
I called and the bike was built July 8th 2014, it only has 22 miles on the bike

Last 6 of the VIN 100003

any help?????

I would like to find out more about my 2015 Busa with the LOWEST VIN number I have ever seen, it came with the Yoshimura dual pipes and I know a few travelled before going to dealers
I called and the bike was built July 8th 2014, it only has 22 miles on the bike

Last 6 of the VIN 100003

any help?????
Wouldn’t those digits mean that your bike is number 100,003 manufactured? That’s a lot of motorcycles manufactured before yours. :hide:

Go figure. I thought the last six was serial number, but I guess Suzuki doesn’t follow a certain order(?)

I was interested in the VIN on my first year CBX, number 5,079 made out of all CBXs. Not sure why anyone would want to know how high or low their VIN is on the 16th year of production though.

I was interested in the VIN on my first year CBX, number 5,079 made out of all CBXs. Not sure why anyone would want to know how high or low their VIN is on the 16th year of production though.
Yes, I once read that by 2007 Suzuki had made over 100k hayabusa. I imagine the number has to be away higher now.

Yes,
I once read that by 2007
Suzuki had made over
100,000 Hayabusa .

I imagine the number
has to be way higher now .

Standardized in the 80's ladies ~ there is a series to follow now *

The J at the beginning denotes ~ that it was manufactured in Japan *

It’s particular to the model and year for production numbers not overall hayabusa’s
I’ll find the answer vin stands for vehicle identification number, my Z06 has a depth of info on it from bowling green plant
I figured the busa would as well but I can tell u one thing they didn’t produce 100,003 bikes in 2015

That’s just my guess but thanks for the input

Back