Lowering

Syl

Registered
Does anyone know how to lower a Busa, Front & Back
rock.gif
?
race.gif

Welcome aboard.
Lots of posts, try to do a search, many options.
For front you could find a lowering triple tree or get a set of risers.
For rear you would need threaded adjustable links or regular lowering links.

Drop the air pressure in both the front and rear tires to about...-0-
laugh.gif

But then again, you can use Soupys Lowering Links on the rear and a different Triple Tree for the front to lower the Bike...

And welcome aboard...
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

David

Almost forgot, after you lower it, you will want to mod the kickstand or get an adjustable kickstand...
Cause after you lower it, it will be almost straight up when leaned over...

David

ok you can buy risers and or a triple tree that will allow you to bring the forks through it. make sure that you have the forks same length.

then you can have some dogbones made or buy some they are fairly reasonable.

i use a scissor jack under the knuckle to get the old ones of so if you have anything else pm me

you want your bike lower?

tell Mrninja9 to put his girlfriend on your pillion seat-that extra 300 lbs will SLAM your bike, for sure!
SHOCKED.gif

(Devious @ Oct. 16 2006,07:09) Drop the air pressure in both the front and rear tires to about...-0-
laugh.gif

But then again, you can use Soupys Lowering Links on the rear and a different Triple Tree for the front to lower the Bike...

And welcome aboard...
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

David
Hey David how much did you lower your bike front and rear. Do you have any pictures with the bike on the ground sitting straight up? I have mine lowered 1 inch up front and 2 in the rear. Yours looks like it lower than mine. I like the look. I'm thinking about doing the HMF high mounts also to show more of my rear wheels. Here's a Picture of mine>>>

165341155.jpg

165341143.jpg

MARK

WELL TEL BIG D TO GET OFF OF HIS SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE STOCK RIDE HEIGHT SINCE HE IS LIEK 400 LPS AND CANT SCRATCH HIS OWN BACK

Back