lowering top clamp

sllade

Registered
Hey fellas does anyone know what size and length bolts I need for my new top clamp I have extensions on now switchng to a new lowering clamp but my bolts are like 3 inches long so I need new bolts and do I still use the rubber washers on the new clamp as well sorry for being an idiot

Where did you get the top clamp ? I would think that everything you needed should have been shipped. I've never done this. Someone should be along soon. If you know who made the top clamp you might be able to go to their site and get the information. Maybe throw a pic up of the clamp.

Now you are supposed to use the stock ones but I have risers on mine so they are much longer than stock just trying to find out bolt specs so I can go get 4 new bolts instead of going to the dealer where I'm sure they will try to rape me

Might have a set in my garage. USPS is terrible about getting these things to people and don't give a crap. Let me see.

Don't know if they're of a different length between Gen I and II,but on my Gen II I put on a Brocks Top tree/lowering clamp and reused the OEM bolts which are about 2 1/2".

BrocksTopTree003_zpsa152ea30.jpg

BrocksTopTree010_zps75abad9e.jpg

Brother, I couldn't find them. They're either buried in my pile of junk garage or have already been given to someone. I'd bet they're cheap at the dealers. Start a new thread and ask members for help. Too many people on here install risers. You have to land a set.

Back