lowering the rear of the busa

BUSAHEAD

Registered
i like the way a lowered busa looks, but i don't want to lose my ability to corner well. can somebody tell me what there experience has been with lowering the busa. and do you gain anything performance wise.

i like the way a lowered busa looks, but i don't want to lose my ability to corner well. can somebody tell me what there experience has been with lowering the busa. and do you gain anything performance wise.
The busa looks sick when it's lowered, but you will lose your ability to corner, lowered Busa's don't corner half as well. Now if your going to the drag strip or street racing a lowered Busa has it's advantages.
There is adjustable lowering links out there for sale, I recommend you get a set of those, takes about 5 mins to take your bike from stock height to slammed.

The busa looks sick when it's lowered, but you will lose your ability to corner, lowered Busa's don't corner half as well. Now if your going to the drag strip or street racing a lowered Busa has it's advantages.
There is adjustable lowering links out there for sale, I recommend you get a set of those, takes about 5 mins to take your bike from stock height to slammed.
I agree...Mine is lower but on the front a use a strap...Let it be known that I am not a curve rider but when my bike is lower front and rear I can feel the pegs scraping and I don't not like that sound or feeling...So when on the street I release the strap and ride regular height...Keeping the rear lowered is fine it's jus the front that bothers me on the street...Lowered on the strip you can launched harder no other benefit performance wise...But it looks damn awesome...

Back