Lowering the busa front end

ralnsplder

Registered
Hey guys just curious if any of you have ever heard of the fork mod to lower your busa? There is a guy here in hawaii that does it for about $250, which is the same as getting the upper tree. Only difference is, you aren't limited in how low you go. He has his lowered 3 inches in the fron and also has adjustable bones for the back, once they are on you never have to lift the bike to lower or raise the rear. You can also raise it higher then stoch if you want just with the turn of a wrench. The guy that does it has a 350 hp busa and ownes a shop. It isn't just some guy that did a back yard job. It is really sweet

Well then share some more info and make the dude famous!!!! Don't be all cryptic and shid, lets see it... Sounds interesting...

Alrighty then. I'll talk to him tomorrow and get more details on exactly what it is he does. I know it is in internal mod done with a kit. I will also try to get pics of his bike to post on here. Until I get that, people can check out his webpage. not much on it though just about his store.

www.revtekhawaii.com

Hey rainspider, what's the matter... the "i's" didn't work when you were doing your screen name?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Back