Lowering Links

Pretty much a bolt on replacement. It is not too difficult but you do have to support the bike while there are being installed.

Not hard at all. Straight bolt on procedure. But as professor said, make sure you have the bike supported when you take the stock ones off, otherwise you'll end up having a very bad day. Fall, crash, crack, bang. . . At this point in time you start to say words you didn't even know existed.

yea I just did this on my 08 and it took me about 30 min and that included installing the triple tree in the front which was easy as well. When I get home I will post a link here for you of a step by step walk through of the instalation with pictures!
winkold.gif
I just don't have it saved on this computer.

You may end up having to adjust the rear shock. If it is too soft, the rear will bottom out!!

It will take you about 45 minutes if you have never done it. I used a floor jack to support the bike and then it is just a bolt in replacement. I have a rear stand now, wished I did then. But we can walk you through it. BTW, welcome to the oRg!
beerchug.gif

yes you sould shave in your kickstand a little...me like a dumba$$ forgot to bc i was so excited...so i am on borrowed fall over time...

I didnt cut my stand, I just did the kickstand mod and got enough lean that I'm comfortable with it the way it site.

Back