Lowering links, which one is best?

Too many options available, but I know to stay away from Ebay/China lowering links...

Is Soupy's still the go to place? Is the Roaring Toyz adjustable links comparable?

Anyone using SAE Outlaw links which uses the factory bolts?

https://www.saeoutlawperformance.com/Hayabusa-Fully-Adjustable-Lowering-Links-LL101.htm

Or go with Brock's?

https://brocksperformance.com/window-link-set-adjustable-busa-99-17/
hi.what HP you making? I will be making over 600 RW. I went with the ones from Powerhouse Motorcycles. Call Frank at 613-491-6767. I was told by very quick and fast people mid 6 sec above 220 MPH DO NOT use the aluminum body ones. And I go over board to lose weight.. All bolts are Ti even the rear shock spring is Ti along with the motor mount and shock bolts. I also have many custom one off light weight parts

[

Anyone using SAE Outlaw links which uses the factory bolts?

HAYABUSA FULLY ADJUSTABLE LOWERING LINKS

Ok a somewhat old thread but I just installed my SAE Outlaw links last weekend and I was very impressed with the quality. Fine LH & RH adjusting threads and all components are plated for protection. Stock bolts fit perfect as the links are machined to metric size. These things will last forever and fit so well / look good I hesitated putting the lower cowling back on !! Easy job to dial in a 3/4” lower stance (to match the front I just completed) then lock the jam nuts firmly in place. Best $75 I have spent on the bike yet !!

I have a '22 and thinking about ordering the T-Rex lowering links. Anybody has any experience with their quality. Thanks.

which ones from t. rex? for whats it’s worth i called brock’s and they dont recommend their multi hole lowering links for the 3rd gen, only the adjustable links. the t rex 3 holes are the same as the brocks. the brocks salesman didn’t have an answer as to why but they don’t use them for the 3rd gen. i was given set t rex links and put them on my 3rd gen but only lowered it by one hole. no issues so far.

I have a '22 and thinking about ordering the T-Rex lowering links. Anybody has any experience with their quality. Thanks.

links for the rear?

take a 25mm wide and 7 mm thick alu EN 6060 and cut / drill it your own - dias of the bolts are 12mm - so get a metric drill !!!

BUT

if you lower a bike in the rear the bike HAS to be lowered at the front the same amont of mm / inch - otherwise you build a chopper like easy rider with super bad handling in corners.

see for that theme this (my) page with the drawings from wilbers - fit at really every bike

only down at the back and the bike tends to understeer very strongly in corners - depends on how far / how much it was lowered ONLY / ALONE at the back.

Back