Lowering links adjustable

Strictly b

Registered
I am 5'7 and the 31.7 seat height has me on my toes in some place,I want to bring my bike down about 3 inches to 28.7 inches seat height the lowering links I have are 0-4 inch drop will this affect handling of the bike and should I lower the front also.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302620070.273851.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302620120.854612.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302620161.088994.jpg

Yes it will affect it. I wouldnt go 3 inches, thats a lot bro. Stand the bike upright and meause the ground clearance from the exhaust, oil pan to the ground. Now take 3 inches from that measurement and see what you will have. I would go 2 inches at most and then replace your seat with one from Ballz that is cut, that will give you another inch for 3 total like you want without sacrificing all of your ground clearance. And yes, I would do front and back.

Edit: I see in the second pic you already purchased new seats. Sorry about that.

Yes it will affect it. I wouldnt go 3 inches, thats a lot bro. Stand the bike upright and meause the ground clearance from the exhaust, oil pan to the ground. Now take 3 inches from that measurement and see what you will have. I would go 2 inches at most and then replace your seat with one from Ballz that is cut, that will give you another inch for 3 total like you want without sacrificing all of your ground clearance. And yes, I would do front and back.

Edit: I see in the second pic you already purchased new seats. Sorry about that.

The seats are from ball z and there are cut down about 1.5 in and 1.5 from bike will be 3 inches.I think that will be fine and thanks.

Mine has the dog bones removed I want to re-install them but it seems like i am going to have to take it to the dealor to do it as I have no way to suspend the tire from the ceiling :(

Maybe 2" in the rear and 1 3/4" up front with the seat will get you there. Careful in the corners. Hard parts will contact pavement sooner.

Back