Lowered Hayabusas

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Who had their Busas lowered? I was at HPC last Monday and there was this '08 that's lowered and loved it. If yours is lowered, please post pics of it. Thanks folks.

1 inch front, 1 1/2 rear

260.jpg

Normal street riding,lowered isn't really an issue. Just have to mind stuff like speed bumps and such.

I have no problems with mine(06) being lowered and driving here in Florida.

I'm not a big fan of Gen2 rear,but I do like how the rear tire sits on a lowered one better then a gen1.

Looks great guys. Thanks for sharing. Please keep them coming.

both are 1 down in the front, the 08 is 2 or 3 in the rear, and the 06 is the same except she is stretched now

050.jpg

005.jpg

008.jpg

You do much riding...so keep it simple and correct. WHat you lower in the front also equally lower in the rear. Having the front maybe 1 inch lower than you do the rear...helps with turn-ins of the curves. You have seen the MULLET...so no need for my pic. BUt 2 down front and slammed AIR in the rear:laugh:

It's 1in in the front and on the second hole of the dogbone thing, I didnt do it, got it like this...

DSC01933.jpg

Mine is down almost 2 in the front and sometimes strapped lower...and about 3 in the back...but the links i have will ALMOST take it to the ground if i want (safely)..but DON'T recommend it...:laugh:

HPIM2079.jpg

HPIM2083.jpg

HPIM2093.jpg

Getting ready for an evening ride. All of 50 for the high today. Mines set at 2 in front & not quite 2.25 on the rear

06blkbusa 070.jpg

06blkbusa 071.jpg

Back