Need some advice:I would like to lower front end 3/4"
and I see there are spacer's(4) that you can use that
go between the upper top triple tree's,this mod allows
you to raise the fork tube's in the tree's...are
there any opinions(good or bad),about this mod
rock.gif

and where can I buy these spacer's?...THX

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
, I recommend the search option in the top right hand corner.  

Best idea is posted by Rythym.

Enjoy  
lurk.gif

All they are is aluminum spacers with SS bolts They keep the stock look and also since they actually raise the top mount you sit a little bit more comfortable. If you want to lower more than 3/4" , he sells up to 1 1/4". I also have a strap for when I want to get real low.

http://www.reaperracing.biz/index.htm

No , they are E-bay pieces . Coerse is too much $$$ But they are better quality.

No versitility when using pre cut spacers. Using spacers as I describe in the link above will allow U to adjust your hieght whenever and cheapr.

No versitility when using pre cut spacers. Using spacers as I describe in the link above will allow U to adjust your hieght whenever and cheapr.

(Rhythm @ Sep. 15 2006,00:28) No versitility  when using pre cut spacers.  Using spacers as I describe in the link above will allow U to adjust your hieght whenever and cheapr.
rock.gif

say huh? i didnt know they made adjustable spacers for the front , i know you can get a new triple tree ,i looked for your previous post on the spacers and didnt find anything. am i all confused , if so sorry just didnt get it
all_coholic.gif

nevermind i founded it duhhuh
bowdown.gif

you be the man,good idea ,i just made my for free so ill stick wit them

hey guys. im looking to lower my busa 2 inches without strapping it. do they make those spacers big enough for me to do that or do i have to go about it a different way?

Spacers or a new triple tree clamp... both will lower the front. Spacers are cheaper. Much cheaper.

Back