Low Profile Crankcase breather cover and filter

LGBUSA

Registered
I have had this on a month with a small filter and have expierenced no problems.

This is a stock motor with the pair removed, kn filter, airbox mod and brock gen 3 exhaust, pcIII tune.

I searched a few older posts and found that this mod isnt really popular. has anyone had any problems doing this or is it that 50$ for a small pretty piece of aluminum just not worth it to most on here?

:beerchug:

Last edited:
It all depends,have seen guys have issues with pushing seals out and some guys not have any issues..i think it depends on how good of a filter you use myself..it's good if you need room under tank..

It all depends,have seen guys have issues with pushing seals out and some guys not have any issues..i think it depends on how good of a filter you use myself..it's good if you need room under tank..
When too much oil is put in an engine the crankcase pressure increases. The this pressure increase can rupture the oil seal at the output shaft. So may be user error? The filter set up or the stock one with tube conected to air box vent that pressure which balances pressure in the crankcase. They both are doing the same job only the filter mod does not contaminate the fresh air box air with gases from the crankcase like stock which where a slight HP gain maybe posible.

Back