Low jack works.

sixreps

Registered
Five teenage boys were arrested Monday afternoon in connection with the theft of a motorcycle and potentially several other vehicles.

The boys, aged 17 to 19, allegedly stole the motorcycle at gunpoint at about noon, but the motorcycle was located shortly after due to an anti-theft system installed in the vehicle.

Should start to incorporate what the Saudis do. I imagine you'd be at a great disadvantage trying to steal a bike with only one hand...
:guns:

When my bike got stolen, the only reason I got it back was because the cops (in Chester PA, right outside Philly) were looking for a CBR 1000 RR (using Lo Jack), and when they went into a shed that they were getting the signal from they found my 2 month old 06 LE, a 06 GSXR 1K 06, but no CBR. So they went in the shed right next to this one, in the next yard over (only a fence seperated them) they found a ZX10 06, and the 06 CBR 1000 RR. It was like they went shopping, a bike from all 4 major companies, and the oldest bike was the ZX 10, and it was only like 7 months old.

The 2 guys only got hit with recieving stolen property, and we never went to court, so you know they pled them down.

Gotcha, you little Bas&*%$s. Now, what do we do with them:banghead:? They get out in a matter of a couple hours and then, court???. Conviction rate for such activity? I hope it's high as this is a horrible crime against humanity. Our Busa's are OURS and molesting them in any way deserves huge consequences. Thieves suck, I don't care what age they are! :stoopid:

When my bike got stolen, the only reason I got it back was because the cops (in Chester PA, right outside Philly) were looking for a CBR 1000 RR (using Lo Jack), and when they went into a shed that they were getting the signal from they found my 2 month old 06 LE, a 06 GSXR 1K 06, but no CBR. So they went in the shed right next to this one, in the next yard over (only a fence seperated them) they found a ZX10 06, and the 06 CBR 1000 RR. It was like they went shopping, a bike from all 4 major companies, and the oldest bike was the ZX 10, and it was only like 7 months old.

The 2 guys only got hit with recieving stolen property, and we never went to court, so you know they pled them down.

This is not cool. The punishment doesn't fit the crime in these cases. I can't imagine the nads it takes to walk up/drive up/ run up and steal someones beloved Busa or any bike for that matter. The infamous Electric chair may be in order to get the attention of these thieving morons and stop this madness forever!

I think we should tie them to a chair and drop a wheelie down on them from 45 mph....
:rofl:

Back