Low Carb Recipes?

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Okay guys, I've been doin' the low carb thing for a couple months now, and I'm doing good in the weight loss portion of it, but I'm struggling with recipes.

Anyone here have any good recipes? I can't be the only one here to try it, thought I'd ask... :beerchug:

Boiled, Grilled, or smoked chicken. Boiled, fried, or scrambled eggs. 12-16oz hamburger (no bun) with Bleu Cheese crumbles and sautéed onions.

I almost forgot...Lots of Water and NOBeer (thats the worst part).

I've dropped 55 pounds in the last 8 months and I'm pretty much on maintenance now. No sugar, no bread, and about 75 to 100 carbs per day usually in the form of brown rice or sweet potato.

I forgot...Go to Walmart or whatever pharmacy and spend $10 on Keto strips so that you will know when your body is in Ketosis. Knowing that you are in Ketosis will give you motivation to stay there.

Sooooo, peanut butter moonpies aren't low carb?! What's this?! :rofl:

Please, someone tell me they got a pic of Bots eating the box of moonpies!! :please:

You wish Vabs... You wish.....

Thanks so far guys, keep 'em coming!

Boiled, Grilled, or smoked chicken. Boiled, fried, or scrambled eggs. 12-16oz hamburger (no bun) with Bleu Cheese crumbles and sautéed onions.

I almost forgot...Lots of Water and NOBeer (thats the worst part).

I've dropped 55 pounds in the last 8 months and I'm pretty much on maintenance now. No sugar, no bread, and about 75 to 100 carbs per day usually in the form of brown rice or sweet potato.

Thanks man! Congrats!

I'm down 32 pounds in about 9 weeks or so. I've slowed down the last week or so, but that is because I haven't been getting my exercise in. :down:

My goal is about another 35 or so, and I'm starting to get a little bored with my meals is all. I don't mind just meat and cheese, etc, but I'd really like something more... Like Lasagna, or pizza LOL

:banghead:

Thanks man! Congrats!

I'm down 32 pounds in about 9 weeks or so. I've slowed down the last week or so, but that is because I haven't been getting my exercise in. :down:

My goal is about another 35 or so, and I'm starting to get a little bored with my meals is all. I don't mind just meat and cheese, etc, but I'd really like something more... Like Lasagna, or pizza LOL

Lasagna= noodles and high carb tomato sauce (unless you make your own)= You can't have it
Pizza = bread and high carb tomato sauce (unless you make your own) = You can't have it

Basically, if you are on a low carb diet you can have NO Italian food (except salad or plain cheese)

Lasagna= noodles and high carb tomato sauce (unless you make your own)= You can't have it
Pizza = bread and high carb tomato sauce (unless you make your own) = You can't have it

Basically, if you are on a low carb diet you can have NO Italian food (except salad or plain cheese)

I was being sarcastic, I'm fully aware...

Sarcasm, my second favorite 'asm....

started into the low carb again and dropped 22lbs but then stopped suddenly because of this dang respiratory infection and some travel for work. I have found a bunch of low carb stuff on Pinterest but this one I've made many times to satisfy the cracker/salty need and they do not suck at all. Best part, they really have NO carbs at all, the cheese you use probably has more effective carbs than these and these things are super stupid easy to make :thumbsup: :cheerleader:

There's other good low carb things on this lady's blog but here's a link to the rosemary flax crackers

I Breathe...I'm Hungry...: Low Carb Rosemary & Sea Salt Flax Crackers

Thanks man! Congrats!

Its breakfast lasagna but its still lasagna right :beerchug:

bfastlsgna2small.jpg

I Breathe...I'm Hungry...: Low Carb Breakfast Lasagna

Back