Lovin' some of these new/fairly new T.V. shows

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I'm lovin' "The Following". Still dig those beards "Duck Dynasty". Recently got into "The Walking Dead". "Bates Motel" is cool, and "Viking's" rocks.

RSD.

I work nights, but occasionally , really enjoy Big Bang Theory, Person of Interest, and I use to be a big NCIS fan, but I've missed so many shows the last two years it's probably not my favorite anymore.

Brain rot. Im cool with entertainment here and there but I prefer to be a part of the entertainment as opposed to watching some fakers on the tube. Ill sit down for some MotoGP and TT and the Bible on history which has been excellent, otherwise Im out doing something.

You all know I'm a huge Walking Dead fan, but I'm totally sucked into The Following as well.. Can't get enough.

Also, Justified, and Southland. Can't get enough... :banghead:

I just wish TvLand would bring back Gilligans Island reruns.
I miss MaryAnn :)

I have pics of me near the island where they filmed Gilligans island. (Hawaii) Next time I go,I look for a souvenir for you where the shoot took place.maybe MaryAnn left a pair of panties or something. :rofl:

RSD.

Walking Dead... Justified....Southland

Of course the late night stuff is Family Guy, American Dad and South Park

I just need NCAA football back ASAP

Mad Men, The Walking Dead, True Blood, Dexter (my personal fav), Breaking Bad...

Omar and I seem to be hooked on some reality shows too, but they're educational, sort of - Yukon Men, Gold Rush, Bering Sea Gold, Chopped :laugh:

While Omar was in KS the last two weeks, I discovered "My Cat From Hell" and learned all 8 of my cats are pretty normal compared to most :whistle:

Been watching.

Dexter.
Spartacus War of the damned. Tiberius need a good kicking.
Elementary.
The Following.
TT Legends.

Back