Love my busa

TALYN

Donating Member
Registered
Sorry no pics, everytime I saw what would have been a great photo op I was having to much of a good time to stop... did a little over 300 miles today, up through Sedona, AZ to Flagstaff, then back home past several lakes (dried up mostly) and got hit by a rain shower which cooled everything way down... all in all a great day... the more miles I put on the better it feels.... here are some pics of the ride to Sedona from another website... caters mostly to cruisers but has good info and pics... if you are interested ?

http://www.cyclerides.com/rides/dayrides/sedona/sedonadayride.htm

Was one of those days where you have no destination and just go... those are the best....

Any 300 mile day on a Busa is a very good day indeed!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

It was funny, I stopped at a gas station to fill up and some harley's pulled up and I watched them get off all stiff like... I laughed to myself cause I did not get "Monkey Butt" you know that numb dead a$$ feeling like I do with my harley... the Busa really is an all around perfect bike... like you don't know...

<!--EDIT|Jtonda
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1151812815 -->

I love rides like that....two-wheeled therapy for sure.

I actually drove from Denver to Scottsdale back in March to buy my Hayabusa. I got TWO photo radar tickets on the 101 loop, one on the way there, one on the way back. I just threw them away, of course, but still......those freeway cameras are nuts.

I love rides like that....two-wheeled therapy for sure.

I actually drove from Denver to Scottsdale back in March to buy my Hayabusa. I got TWO photo radar tickets on the 101 loop, one on the way there, one on the way back. I just threw them away, of course, but still......those freeway cameras are nuts.
If you decide to ride down for an 07 let me know and we can do some ridin....

Back