Loudest Exhaust for busa

Are the Tsukigu Cannons still available? They are loud and make comparable #s to Brocks. Well according to a former "builder/tuner" here:whistle:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

They were when i looked into one a few months ago(Tsukigi distributor in Huntington Beach,CA),believe he quoted me around $1450.

Brock Gen III on a Gen I. Comparing to a modded stock header 4-2-1 and completely modded stock canister. Midpipe and canister are 2 1/8" diameter. Both bikes stock otherwise.

Same rider on both bikes.

Stock modded

Brock Gen III

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a HMF BigBird that I am going to put on so I will do before video with my modded stock exhaust compared to the HMF exhaust. The HMF is big....big primaries, big collectors and huge midpipe as well as canister. Will be deep toned at idle and small throttle openings but will probably scream at WOT.

Louder does not make you faster, it just makes you the center of attention! :whistle:

Hotbodies is way louder then all of those. But you are correct, louder doesnt mean more performance. Louder just makes people see you better.
hayabusa hotbodies - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Loud pipes don't save lives but they do get you tickets :laugh: Loudest I know off is the short tips no baffles

A did the cheap option. Gutted, shortened stockers. The muffler shop did the stuff I couldn't, and I only spent $100. I LOVE the sound. Probably not as nice as the 2Bros, but a LOT less $$$.

4ce74b2e.jpg

Maybe someone here can sell me a couple 2Bros badges to rivet onto them!!!

Two brothers slipons ( dual)are loud with a very deep rumble. Racefit ( dual)if probably louder with a much coarser tone , again slip ons. HMF bIG Bird ( single,full system ) the loudest to the point of being obnoxious.

As per performance The place i live doesn't have that clean roads to run the bike on very high speed. Its just I want that people can notice the bike is coming from a distance .
Can any one give me the link for BROCK SHORT MEG no baffles . And one thing more i run bike with back seat so is that exhaust will be comfortable for the back rider also .

As per performance The place i live doesn't have that clean roads to run the bike on very high speed. Its just I want that people can notice the bike is coming from a distance .
Can any one give me the link for BROCK SHORT MEG no baffles . And one thing more i run bike with back seat so is that exhaust will be comfortable for the back rider also .

The Short Meg comes with a removable baffle(but is plenty loud with it in place),and your passenger will be fine.:thumbsup:

Short Meg Full System and other ShortMeg

(make sure you specify Gen I or Gen II)

slip on your just buying the can (the muffler portion) full exhaust your buying the whole enchilada from the head back to the tip of the muffler and
9/10 times the full exhaust is gonna give you more horsepower gains.

Slip ons will essentially give you better quality sound with no or very minimum power gains. A full exhaust system will give you an average gain of roughly 10 hp apart for improving sound and weight reduction.

Some of the restriction is in the midpipe. If you can replace that along with the canister then you will see a HP difference.

Back