Lots of new Busas this year

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Ok I do not want to read about dropsies this year!! Set those Busas on the stand in gear and pull or push forward. Get in the practice of kicking your stand forward when parked. Do the Mod also to nothch your stand.

<marquee><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>DO NOT WAIT UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE</span></span></marquee>

ha ha yep, damn Zuki's I always kick my stand forward before I set it down.
wink.gif

I HAD MY BANDIT FALL OVER FOR THE SAME REASON ... I NEED TO DO THE MOD THIS TIME.. DONT WANT NO DROPS. GOOD LOOKN OUT NE

roger that, NE....I had a dream last night that she dropped!
wow.gif
Thank god I have my frame sliders!

I will be doing this mod shortly, it makes good sense. BTW ICEMANN, thanks for the HID system. It turned out awesome and looks kick ass!
smile.gif

always on top of things, Ice! Good job!

NE....I'll cry like a little girl if my baby ever goes down!
wow.gif

I took the dremel to mine a couple weeks ago. Think I might go a little deeper yet. Great tip!

if yer careful, yeah. If yer talkin about not removin the chrome, nope. I would suggest doing Ice's mod first and then havin it chromed over.

Busabrother,
If yer gonna do it to the stand and it's already chromed take a couple of extra steps. First don't go to fast and overheat or the chrome will discolor around it. When your done if you don't want to pay to rechrome get some automotive clear coat, tape of the area of the stand where you did the grinding, and put a good coat on it. This should keep the elements from getting under the chrome and peeling!
smile.gif

Thanks for the heads up, NE.. and the link Iceman~
I'll be doin that emediatly if not sooner...
cool.gif

Back