lost cowl

MoNoXiDe

Registered
After a day at Deals Gap, We road to Buffalo Wild Wings and as we were leaving I must have not clicked my cowl down all the way. The damn thing flew off and landed perfectly in the middle of the highway. We pulled over real quick to recover it before traffic came by "there was a red light holding traffic. I ran up the side walk only to get about 15 yards away and some Jack Ass lady aimed for it and demolished it. I was so f'n pissed, i gave her a big middle finger as she drove past. So now I have to buy another one. :banghead:

Ppl are *******s!

Aimed for it? Hopefully she ruined a tire in the process. Sorry about that, man.

If ya can find where she lives, put a cinder block in leaf piles by her house, I bet she drives through those too :whistle:

I felt bad for you, so I made you a video.. Maybe this'll cheer you up!

that's just wrong! i hope she leaves her purse on top of her car next time she goes out and an 18-wheeler runs over it when it slides off in traffic!!

Man that was low :banghead: They say its not right to have the "eye 4 an eye" mentality but man I wonder how many people here would walk away from her car in a deserted parking lot after doing something like that :whistle:

Back