Lost Another Sister Today.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Drink a toast to her if you want or say a prayer.
She was a faithful Catholic her whole life and all around great person.
She was a nurse her whole life. She died at age 73.
Gone already is my sister Liz (70) and my brother Paddy (39)
Parents are long gone. Mom died when I was 23.

R.I.P. Christine

Thanks,Rubb.

Sorry for your loss Andy, she sounds like a great lady that cared about others and dedicated her life to that.

Thank you guys. It means a lot to me coming from such good people. I'm pretty down right now.She's off to be with her God.Her quality of life was not great.She lost the power to speak in the later stages....a terrible thing. Very scary forsure.
Thank you folks. :bowdown:
Andy.

Sorry for your loss Andy, she sounds like a great lady that cared about others and dedicated her life to that.
She did. She was at one time the head nurse for the maternity ward. She helped bring new life into the world.Huge responsibility.She did it well.
I will miss you Christine.
Little brother Andrew.

I do death and dying for a living, this quote has always put me at ease...

"Death is nothing at all. It does not count. I have only slipped away into the next room. Nothing has happened. Everything remains exactly as it was. I am I, and you are you, and the old life that we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged. Whatever we were to each other, that we are still. Call me by the old familiar name. Speak of me in the easy way which you always used. Put no difference into your tone. Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes that we enjoyed together. Play, smile, think of me, pray for me. Let my name be ever the household word that it always was. Let it be spoken without an effort, without the ghost of a shadow upon it. Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was. There is absolute and unbroken continuity. What is this death but a negligible accident? Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight? I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just round the corner. All is well. Nothing is hurt; nothing is lost. One brief moment and all will be as it was before. How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting when we meet again!"

She did. She was at one time the head nurse for the maternity ward. She helped bring new life into the world.Huge responsibility.She did it well.
I will miss you Christine.
Little brother Andrew.

Andy I am really envisioning your awesome sister beating the crap out you for being a turd when you were younger...

Back