Lost 2 in two weeks

bishop2072

Registered
Ponca City, Okla. has lost two riders in the past two weeks. LaMont Elkins lost his life in Oklahoma City on June 27th while fleeing from the OKC police. It is unknown why he decided to run. He lost control of the bike in a curve.

Gary Williams was taken out by a drunk driver while enjoying an afternoon ride around the lake area of Ponca City.

Retired Assistant Fire Chief Killed in Wreck

Rest in peace brothers.

R.I.P. Lost a friend up here about a month ago. Apparently after talking to some people the story is that is was a group ride and there was some new riders being stupid on the highway and he got cut off by one and smashed into a guard rail. He had no helmet but apparently it would not have saved him. His girlfriend made out fine. When the cops came the rest of the bikers ran.

R.I.P. Lost a friend up here about a month ago. Apparently after talking to some people the story is that is was a group ride and there was some new riders being stupid on the highway and he got cut off by one and smashed into a guard rail. He had no helmet but apparently it would not have saved him. His girlfriend made out fine. When the cops came the rest of the bikers ran.

That is horrible!!

We lost two riders here in Washington State over the weekend. Both on Cruisers.

Sometimes I think we become complacent as to the dangers these machines presents.

We lost another rider a few weeks ago. That's 4 major bike accidents in this small town of 20k, and only one of them caused by a cager. Please ride safe, everyone!

Back