Losail - Season Opener MotoGP 2015

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Well, I had an absolute at the blast! In some ways, it was even better than last year - so without further ado - Pics from Losail!

Aleix Espargaro Fri.jpg

Bradley Smith Fri.jpg

Yonni Hernandez on Fri.jpg

Pol Esparagro on Fri.jpg

Loris Capirosi Fri.jpg

Nicky Hayden Fri.jpg

Lin Jarvis Managing Director of Team Yamaha.jpg

Jack Miller Fri.jpg

I have a bunch more pics, but you get the gist. There were points where I was 20 feet away from the track during the race... and I didn't have a damn camera. Since Dawn didn't come back out, I didn't have ours... NEXT year, I will get great PICS!!!

The signed seat cowl! :woot:

Since last year and all of your excitement you shared (mostly the parts that made grown men here cry), you've made me a MotoGP fan.

We haven't missed a race since your all of your excitement last year, and I'm glad Rossi pulled it off while you were there this year! :thumbsup:

Thanks again for taking us with you Shawn!

Michelle,
It was absolutely amazing. On top of everything, I am now a Marquez fan - at least of him as a person, even if he isn't still my favorite rider! Everyone was awesome - I wish I could get people to ACTUALLY go with me! :)

Great pictures Shawn. :bowdown:

We can't wait to get to Austin next week. Its going to be awesome.

Wayne,
I wish I could get over there, but I couldn't get my rotation to line up... I am trying to get Dawn to go...

Amazing pictures--like the Oscars of MotoGP. I like the one with Nicky; if he had the bike, he would still be competitive. Did he say anything?

No sir, not much. But the whole ASPAR team was pretty quiet and looked frustrated all weekend. They were pulling sponsor stuff off the bikes and the leathers were old... lots of weird stuff going on there.

No sir, not much. But the whole ASPAR team was pretty quiet and looked frustrated all weekend. They were pulling sponsor stuff off the bikes and the leathers were old... lots of weird stuff going on there.
That's really a bummer. Drive pulled out at the last minute--even though they (apparently) had a contract through this year. If they (Aspar) would crowd fund, I'd definitely contribute.

Very cool, Shawn! Awesome seat cowl! We enjoyed the 'race experience' thru you!

I'm not seeing nearly enough grown men crying here on the oRg this time around. Is it possible they're doing it quietly, faces stuffed in their pillows, just so I can't publicly poke fun? Come on, where's my joy in that boys?!

#watchinggrownmencry
#fastestgrowingsport
#Michellehasneedstoo

Back