Los angeles riders?

lasynth

Registered
Heyas again, gang -

For those who saw my previous posts, I have most everything in order (insurance, home security, and place in the living room) so, it looks like I'll get my new baby in the next few days.  I would prefer to get it on Friday, but I don't think I can wait that long.  Anyway, moral of story:  She'll be mine in short order.  
smile.gif

On to the fun stuff - Thanks Busa Dreamin' for the thought on the Scorpio.  I just need to find one locally.

Next, in preparation, are there any SoCal Busa groups around?  Love riding solo, but I like the pack mentality too.  ;)

Lastly, thanks for the warm welcome.  I'm jazzed I stumbled in here.

Synth

p.s. Guess I'll have to adopt a Busa-related handle when I actually get her home.  
smile.gif

smile.gif

Cool!

I'm up in Van Nuys. You guys anywhere near that? Not that anywhere is really far when you're riding.
smile.gif

Synth

Congrats on your new purchase!

Best money you ever spent!!!

I'm in the Pasadena area and I've got some free time these days.

Let me know when you're hitting the streets, I'd love to have some company.

..., trip

trip@LA-HayaBusa.com

Time to ride.

Sunday, 18th.  A few errands this morning, but should be ready to ride by noon.

Anyone wanting to group up, PM for cel number.  

It's beautiful out there.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|lasynth
Reason for Edit: "took out phone # :)"|1155518289 -->

This week may be pretty busy, not sure. I'm usually out of the studio around 7pm if you want to do a night ride. Might as well enjoy these nice nights while they're here.
smile.gif

Let me know and we'll figure it out.

Synth

I'm from the High Desert area but I ride down to meet with the boys!!

The last Busa SoCal ride I did was with CharlesBusa, Lambusa, xzvs, BA Busa, No Busa and a few others not on busas but hella cool anyways.

Be sure to send one of these guys or myself a PM if you're down for a ride.

Peace

OMG! that right here where I live in Pomona! I knew nothing about it. E-mail me for some group rides anytime. I'm up for it.

The last Busa SoCal ride I did was with CharlesBusa, Lambusa, xzvs, BA Busa, No Busa and a few others not on busas but hella cool anyways.

Peace
I guess I'm a LA rider
tounge.gif

LOL, Apple valley, you guy's were right next door!

I'll need some leather pants before I try to keep up with you in the canyons Charles... Guess I'll go shopping...

<!--EDIT|trip
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155884728 -->

Peace
I guess I'm a LA rider
tounge.gif
No. Just a West Coast rider!! One minute you're here with us in SoCal, next minute it's Northwest territory!!
cool.gif

When you coming back down for another ride BA?

Peace
I guess I'm a LA rider
tounge.gif
No. Just a West Coast rider!! One minute you're here with us in SoCal, next minute it's Northwest territory!!  
cool.gif

When you coming back down for another ride BA?
I was down in Anaheim and San Diego last weekend
tounge.gif

In the truck no bike
sad.gif

It is time for another ride
wink.gif

tounge.gif

Back