Los angeles ride dammit!

sterling

Registered
We are going on a ride. Here are the details:

Leaving from Taco Bell at Pico and Bundy in West Los Angeles at 9am SHARP!

We are meeting across the street at 8am for breakfast at a place called Teddy's (I hear it's the sh*t)

Then a ride up near Ojai via the 405/5/and a bunch of other roads...then down the coast and maybe the Santa Monica Mountains.

Don't be caught being a wuss.

If you have questions...email me at

slsmith@attbi.com

We need to beat the last big ride of 9 Busas.

sleepy.gif
What's the date?

Was thinking to try the rock store but may have to jump on this one.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

This Sunday, June 9. First ride I tried to set up, I got 9 Busas...and I would like to surpass that number. You should see peoples faces when all these Busa show anywhere.

Would be nice to have you guys along.

SterlingSilver

Sterling l live in Oceanside. Long haul and an early start for me to get up there. I will need some specific directions in order to make that rendevous.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

sleepy.gif
 I might not be able to make this one, at least not until later in the afternoon.  Where are you going?  Maybe I can meet you there.

sleepy.gif
I might not be able to make this one. Where are you going? Maybe I can meet you there.

ernaehrung021.gif
Ok...here are the directions to the meeting spot.

I am sure anyone in southern california can find the freeway intersection of the 405 and 10 freeways. No matter where you are coming from...get to that location and take the 10 freeway west (toward the water). Get off at the very first exit (Bundy north).

As you get off the offramp, which will curve down and to the right, you will have a traffic light right in front of you. If you look across the street, you will see on the left side, Taco Bell, and on the right side, Teddy's.

Meeting time for Taco Bell is before 9am on Sunday. Meeting time for Breakfast at Teddy's is 8am. We will leave at 9 sharp.

Sterling,
Any clue on the drive time from Oceanside to the Taco Bell? I am in but don't want to be late.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Go to Mapquest.com and do the driving directions...it will give you an approx. time of travel and directions. I am sorry, but I don't know where Oceanside is.

Back