Loring

Anyone think Bill Warner will break 300 MPH with his new body work :whistle:

That dude hauls the mail. He's all over 280 MPH at Texas and Maxton. Had a little trip off the runway at Maxton.

Anyone think Bill Warner will break 300 MPH with his new body work :whistle:

That dude hauls the mail. He's all over 280 MPH at Texas and Maxton. Had a little trip off the runway at Maxton.

Didn't he hit 272 slowing down from hurting the motor in loring last year? Would be awesome to see. I read that he is taking both bikes so I'm guessing he's looking for a big number one way or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a safe drive up JC. See you there! :beerchug:

Yup, Bill's bringing the "street bike" which set allt he records last year and is bringing the "race bike". We'll all have to see how things go. The race bike is packing the big guns so 280+ should be possible. :bowdown:

300mph would be a HUGE milestone! :cheerleader:

Wish I was there to come watch. Maybe next year I will come for holiday and come watch so I can start something like it in my country. Maybe Bill should pack his bikes and do a world tour LSR events.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bill Warner just ran 311MPH.....amazing!

The new RACE bike...

ry%3D400.jpg

That thing must have a million hp based on stickers anyway...
:D

Awesome job! 311 mph.. Wow..:bowdown:

Have a safe drive up JC. See you there! :beerchug:

Yup, Bill's bringing the "street bike" which set allt he records last year and is bringing the "race bike". We'll all have to see how things go. The race bike is packing the big guns so 280+ should be possible. :bowdown:

300mph would be a HUGE milestone! :cheerleader:

Bill Warner just ran 311MPH.....amazing!

The new RACE bike...

ry%3D400.jpg

Very nice job :thumbsup:

Back