Loring 2022

Awesome, thanks! I've been looking for something to get off season so I can push the boost next year. I saw a few years ago another boosted Busa with an Autogauge boost controller similar to this one (2-1/16) on a triple tree dash plate (which I now have the plate, just need to install the plate and an oil pressure & temp gauge).

Current setup is as follows:

• RCC Stage 1 w/ 7 psi spring
  • Fully forged bottom end w/ Gen 2 crank, stock compression
  • Back-cut gears
  • Lowering Links, Triple Tree, stiffer rear shock spring
  • 60 PSI clutch springs
  • DynoJet: Power Commander 5, AutoTune, POD-300 (logger)
  • 18x38 gearing
Goals for this season is to break that 200mph barrier, the recent re-tune I am hoping will help with that at the Texas Mile at the end of October. As for next year, push past that into the 220 range much like you did at Loring, which a progressive boost controller I would suspect will help on a stock length bike. After that, dunno... I still like to street ride my Busa, so fully gutting and making her a dedicated LSR or Drag bike isn't my intention, and with the stock compression, won't be going crazy on boost unless I can get something like the intercooler that TTS has for their supercharger setup or add in meth injection (really don't want to go that route).

Basic OLD AMS1000 wire to read shift inputs off my air shift
which wasn't working at Loring so I programmed one stage in the controller and I was the out of controller
I will post pics
Used to be under the seat then when I wired my stand alone without a dash I moved the controller to where the dash was

Now It is going to go back under the seat so I can get my dash back
also once I figure out the megasquirt boost control I may ditch the AMS entirely

What is your setup? Goals?

Simplest easiest way to get started would be a hose off your plenum feeding boost thru a air valve then thru regulator that you set to the second stage of boost you want
Then wire it to your high beam or I did push to pass button
and if you didn't want to have to hold the button you could use a latching relay

Awesome, thanks! I've been looking for something to get off season so I can push the boost next year. I saw a few years ago another boosted Busa with an Autogauge boost controller similar to this one (2-1/16) on a triple tree dash plate (which I now have the plate, just need to install the plate and an oil pressure & temp gauge).

Current setup is as follows:

• RCC Stage 1 w/ 7 psi spring
  • Fully forged bottom end w/ Gen 2 crank, stock compression
  • Back-cut gears
  • Lowering Links, Triple Tree, stiffer rear shock spring
  • 60 PSI clutch springs
  • DynoJet: Power Commander 5, AutoTune, POD-300 (logger)
  • 18x38 gearing
Goals for this season is to break that 200mph barrier, the recent re-tune I am hoping will help with that at the Texas Mile at the end of October. As for next year, push past that into the 220 range much like you did at Loring, which a progressive boost controller I would suspect will help on a stock length bike. After that, dunno... I still like to street ride my Busa, so fully gutting and making her a dedicated LSR or Drag bike isn't my intention, and with the stock compression, won't be going crazy on boost unless I can get something like the intercooler that TTS has for their supercharger setup or add in meth injection (really don't want to go that route).

Back