Loring 2022

1659094364002.png

Damn I used to think hard pulls in 4th was enough.
There was an older guy down here in SoFla I used to bump into occasionally who travelled out there but I’ve long since forgotten his name. ‘John’ something. Dude was like 60 ten years ago.
223, well done.

Damn I used to think hard pulls in 4th was enough.
There was an older guy down here in SoFla I used to bump into occasionally who travelled out there but I’ve long since forgotten his name. ‘John’ something. Dude was like 60 ten years ago.
223, well done.
Fourth gear pull with 20x38 gearing puts me mid 180's
My first pull on the track at Loring this year was 5psi with 20x38 and she Barely made the shift light in fourth at 185,something
Fourth gear on the run prior to my 223 was floating the front thru the gear
12 psi on gate with 5psi spring

Gotta edit/trim it too long or large gonna be a few
Man it is BORING
Hi. Do you use tire roll out to calculate your final gearing? What do you run for a rear tire? As you know I am trying to pick a rear tire. 1 the Michalin Pilot Sport Cup Connect 215/45/17 it is 8.46 in wide, diameter is 24.62 circeumference is 77
34 in. 2 Pereillei Diablo Supercorsa SP V3 200/60/17 I am trying to info on this tire. I will call them Monday to see if I can get the info I need.

Hi. Do you use tire roll out to calculate your final gearing? What do you run for a rear tire? As you know I am trying to pick a rear tire. 1 the Michalin Pilot Sport Cup Connect 215/45/17 it is 8.46 in wide, diameter is 24.62 circeumference is 77
34 in. 2 Pereillei Diablo Supercorsa SP V3 200/60/17 I am trying to info on this tire. I will call them Monday to see if I can get the info I need.
I calculate Jack poop
Since I went turbo, I throw the Biggest gear I have on it, and figure eventually get to the point in my tune that I need it. I think with my 223 run with remotely closer gearing would have been 226-228, roughly I guess
maybe more.

You COULD strap the built motor/ turbo system into the frame u got and wire it up and MAKE SURE it holds the power(dyno). Get out ahead of any issues before u spend alot of time finishing the bike. hitting the start button and having it hold some big power would be an amazing thing. its not always plug and play.
Hi. With the people I am working with I am 95% sure that it will be very close right out of the box.

even MORE reason to assemble and give it hell. Its NICE to know that the rods dont have a manufacturing defect and the pistons are tough and its a solid package... that the HARD parts are in harmony together. wouldnt u feel better knowing its a solid package and functioning. are u on facebook? guy was selling a CF clutch cover not long ago....... and a CF subframe... u can buy some stuff used and speed up the process... ORRR find a custom fab guy...............
Hi. I have a custom fabric guy. A custom tuner. Most used parts are junk. A CF clutch cover will not work with my MTC Gen 2 air assets clutch. But thanks for trying to help.

@202mphbusa I've been looking to do a boost controller on my setup, mind sharing what you're using and how you have it installed? Thanks!
Basic OLD AMS1000 wire to read shift inputs off my air shift
which wasn't working at Loring so I programmed one stage in the controller and I was the out of controller
I will post pics
Used to be under the seat then when I wired my stand alone without a dash I moved the controller to where the dash was

Now It is going to go back under the seat so I can get my dash back
also once I figure out the megasquirt boost control I may ditch the AMS entirely

Back