Loooong time lurker.

2k4_8

Registered
Well, I have been on this site since 2006. I was unable to log on in past few months of lurking bc I didn't know my password and for some reason couldn't get it reset. Now it works and I am g2g. :thumbsup: A little history about myself. I do not own a busa yet. I should be in a financial position where I feel like buying one at the first part of next year. I have wanted one since the year after their debut, and first registered here in late '06. I regularly read the forums and I think it is awesome how cool you guys are with everyone. Even the complete tools who ask things like 'I have 500 miles and I wanna do a wheelie' etc., and I look forward to becoming an official part of the 'family' soon.

I live in Idaho....I autocross my car in the summer, and ride snowmachines in the winter...oh, and I work for Coca-Cola. Well, I would say that's enough of an introduction for now!

One last thing, can a mod change my username to 2k4_8 please? I use that name on alot of other forums and don't see a 'help' button....thanks!

It's not that...I Could afford it right now, but things would be tight. I am only twenty one, but since I have put myself in financial strain before, I am now patient and don't mind waiting. I just plan on getting an '09 and hope they come out in red or a white pearl. :please: Plus, about 60% of our bills will be paid off by the first of next year and I wanna pay off as much as I can while we have all the extra money from paying the other stuff off.

Oh, and thank you for the kind welcoming! :cheerleader::lol:

Getting your hands on a 'Busa is worth the wait.

You'll definitely be in good company, as you already know!
:welcome:

It's not that...I Could afford it right now, but things would be tight. I am only twenty one, but since I have put myself in financial strain before, I am now patient and don't mind waiting. I just plan on getting an '09 and hope they come out in red or a white pearl. :please: Plus, about 60% of our bills will be paid off by the first of next year and I wanna pay off as much as I can while we have all the extra money from paying the other stuff off.

Oh, and thank you for the kind welcoming! :cheerleader::lol:

Good on you for being financially responsible!:thumbsup: You will definitely need to pay off as much as possible cause mods are EXPENSIVE!!

Welcome to the oRg!!

I've updated your username per your request and send you an email so you'll know there's a new login. Glad to have you here! :thumbsup:

One last thing, can a mod change my username to 2k4_8 please? I use that name on alot of other forums and don't see a 'help' button....thanks

Wait, you can do this??? I missed that memo. I want it to and i want it for the last five years.

Welcome aboard and good luck with your pending purchase.

Wait, you can do this??? I missed that memo. I want it to and i want it for the last five years.

Welcome aboard and good luck with your pending purchase.

Yes you can. It has been an option for a bit. Even easier now.. PM me and we'll fix you up!

very cool... hey wanting for a long time and then getting is a lot more fun "after" you get one.. I think you appreciate the bike more.. (I waited about 5 years myself)

Good on ya for being patient. It's the insurance that will kill ya. Can you wait 'til you're 25?

Nah, I wouldn't wish that on anyone! :D

--Wag--

Back