Looky who I ran into yesterday and what we looked at!

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Had to head over to OK City yesterday to tour some CVS buildings and so I called Steve who insisted that I stay with him and his family. We rode to all the stores on our bikes even though it threatened to rain and was 50. His wife Gayla is an awesome cook. Had a great dinner and breakfast. Thank you so much Steve for the great hospitality.:thumbsup:

Oklahoma CVS's 012.jpg

Oklahoma CVS's 010.jpg

Oklahoma CVS's 017.jpg

Oklahoma CVS's 006.jpg

Oklahoma CVS's 007.jpg

Oh yeah, we stopped and looked at the new BMW 1000RR Superbike. I like my Busa better.....The little guys can have the Beemer. Not quite sure what UncleSteve was up to down on the floor with that bike. Speculation would be welcomed at this point :laugh:

Oklahoma CVS's 008.jpg

Oklahoma CVS's 009.jpg

I forgot to mention that BMW did not send the keys to this bike because they didn't want anyone riding it prior to its official release. I offered to hot-wire it but my offer was enthusiastically declined :whistle:

yea that dealer has some nice stuff there... $80G Ducatti's doh!!

That RR and the Busa are from two different planets...

yea that dealer has some nice stuff there... $80G Ducatti's doh!!

That RR and the Busa are from two different planets...
Its physical size seemed comparable to a GSXR 750. Looks like it would be a great track bike for someone that could fit on it however $16K for a track bike doesn't make much sense to me.

Did you take advantage of the Revlon cosmetics buy 1 get 1 free?
I sure did however you forgot to provide me with your address so I could send your stuff to you. Playtex had a special as well so I took liberty to get you some of their products also.

Traveling on the job has it's advatages! :thumbsup:

That Steve, always tryin to look up a pretty lady's skirt. :laugh:

All the hard core sportbikers hang out at CVS :rofl:

Glad they took you in racerV; Steve and Gayla are great :bowdown: Looks like a good time...

Awesome John, I wish I had more time today I would be in yukon for lunch. Alfredos is awesome!
Posted via Mobile Device

that beamer is definantly a sweet look'in lil ride..and imho?...$16K ain't too bad for eurotrash of that caliber provided of course that it was to be used as a trackbike and sunday morn'in group rides w/ the crazy crew but...did ya'll check out that passenger pad?...hope any passengers like killer wedgies!:rofl:

why bother?..it's almost embarassing...cause i wouldn't hang with any such passengers. :poke::rofl:

L8R, Bill. ;cool:

The base bike is 13K, add traction control anti-lock, shift assist and whatever else is in the electronic package and it comes in around 16k.
By the way I was looking at the oil filter, which you can see and change without removing any plastics. NICE !! , pay attention Suzuki.
This bike has raised the bar for the rest of the players. Still kinda pricey for me, I will not give up my Busa. And like Racer said, too much $$ for a track bike.

Back