Looky what I'm gettin'

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Little early but thats how Jenny is
winkold.gif
Went and looked at them today, have to wait for a week before I can pick them up. They are both just over 2 years old. Yep, I'm spoiled. Vab's, it's your fault. Been buggin Jenny ever since you posted up pix of yours
laugh.gif

Nala
View attachment 1395002

Brutus

View attachment 1395003

Brutus again
View attachment 1395004

How much for both? Absolutely nothin.
whistling.gif

Wife is 5 ft tall, he was only 1 year old in this pic!

Sorry to egg that one there Sam
winkold.gif
but hey, you've given two pups a great home!

You'll love Danes...yes, I'm biased
cool.gif

Not really sure the logic that we have on this one. We have miniature horses, mini sheep, and our cattle is considered mine(at 1200lbs they are all that small) but yet we go for the biggest dogs you can get. We've already got 2 Great Pyrenees that stay w/ the sheep. The male is easily 150 lbs. I anticipate going thru about 100lbs of dog food/week between the 4 of them.

beerchug.gif
Now if only the Busa issues were solved
beerchug.gif
We're working on that!  Soon..
thumb_up.gif
Still waiting on pads Sam. I'll ship when I can.

r8
No worries John. Plastics just got to TX a couple days ago so it's gonna be at least a few weeks before I get them back. I cant thank you enough for helpin me out. You still haven't given me a price yet? Haven't talked with ya for awhile. Will call ya tonight if you are gonna be around

beerchug.gif

Jack is a lean mean 4 month old, 60 lb pup right now...

He says hi  
smile.gif
laugh.gif
I'd hate to think what these 2 weigh.  They are friggin huge.
Maggie and Scooby were each 150 lbs, but didn't eat us out of house and home believe it or not...

They both loved spaghetti...Maggie's favorite
coolold.gif
The previous owners said their favorite is Dairy Queen. They take them once a week for ice cream
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
Now if only the Busa issues were solved
beerchug.gif
We're working on that!  Soon..
thumb_up.gif
Still waiting on pads Sam. I'll ship when I can.

r8
No worries John.  Plastics just got to TX a couple days ago so it's gonna be at least a few weeks before I get them back.  I cant thank you enough for helpin me out.  You still haven't given me a price yet?  Haven't talked with ya for awhile.  Will call ya tonight if you are gonna be around
In Winslow standing on the corner but should be called around 2300 hrs. your time.

Text first.

r8

beerchug.gif

Back