Looky what gjoker got...

LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
He got his Taco back. If you remember he had a lifted 96 Taco that he had to sell to buy his Busa. Well I always said we would get him another one.

Finally the day came....

Taco4.jpg

I'm stuck on dial-up at home, watching the pic load ever-so-slowly wondering WTF is a Taco and how did selling that help pay for a Busa?!
laugh.gif

Congrats to GJoker! Nice
cool.gif

Fords are crap.
I know I have to drive an '06 Exploder for work.
60 mph the hood starts bouncinf up and down like any minute
its gonna fly up and off. Absolutely NO steering feel.
Have to double press the brakes on every 1st application.
Can't remeber the last Ford product I was in that wasn't a POS!

Congrats on the Toyota. Suprised ya didn't go for the Tundra.

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1409"|1146966106 -->

I have to drive a chevy every day for work, I'm happy to get home to my Ford. I've bought 7 new Fords since 1990, I've been happy with them and that's why I continue to buy them. I'm sure some of the stuff they make may be junk, but the ones I've had have been pretty good, except maybe the mini vans. The trucks have all been great.

Nice truck, Greg!

You guys should be glad your wife's not bugging the hell out of you for a RangeRover!

<!--EDIT|diesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146967765 -->

I have to drive a chevy every day for work, I'm happy to get home to my Ford. I've bought 7 new Fords since 1990, I've been happy with them and that's why I continue to buy them. I'm sure some of the stuff they make may be junk, but the ones I've had have been pretty good, except maybe the mini vans. The trucks have all been great.
Thats why I live in America . . .
Each of us is entitled to our opinion . . .
Heck some one prolly thinks we're both nuts!

As far as I'm concerned, Ford is paying people to build them . . .
You're willing to part with your hard earned cash to
buy 'em.
I've actually had several "discussions" with my boss about having to drive ours.

Oh well to each their own. Ya can't be ALL bad, ya do have a Busa after all.

Sorry fer jackin' yer thread LadyHawk.

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1410"|1146970169 -->

It's Japanese........oh wait so is the Busa
biggrin.gif
Seriously though, nice truck

biggrin.gif
Thank ya's lady and gents! I've been Toyota for many moons.. we've been through a few and never a problem to speak of~ I had to e-bay my '96 (in the pic below) to get my bike.. trade off one toy for another~ Every time I missed it, I'd just hit the local twisties on the Busa and be fine again.... for a while~ I won't mod this one out like I did the last one though~ I just had to have my 'truck' back...
wink.gif

19yota96.jpg

SCHWEET!!!!! Congrats man! You've been waiting I know! Now just remember to look out for those trains in that thing!!!

those new tacos got some juice to them, but im stuck on jeeps

just sold my white yj when i got married

wrecked the busa so the wife got me a new tj now im putting 8 inches on it with 37s

nice truck man

post2.jpg

Nice ride Greg. Congrats.
One has to wonder though. Exactly what new mods has Brenda ordered for Bob to allow you a new truck
rock.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Ok, the busa and the Taco are cool, but I think the coolest thing GJoker has is a *GREAT* wife. The toys are just gravy...
beerchug.gif

Back