Looks like they bagged times square bomber

They wrapped that sucker up like a christmas present.
He wanted visit usa? well visit just got extended.
Now see that shouldnt go court normal court he should be turned over 2 the military.
THATS NOT THE SAME AS SOME CRACK HEAD STEALING A CAR.
He needs be interigated there could be another here setting up.

Last edited:
ok on that report they say 2 diffrent things...us citizen of pakastani desent...other is just a pakastani...all other reports i have seen is us citizen.

They were surveilling him for some time. he was allowed to board the plane intentionally. Word is that they took 3 other people from that plane along with him. From what I understand they were attempting to see who else might have been involved.

And he was a naturalized citizen of less than a year from Pakistan.

I think what scares me the most is that we did nothing to stop it, it was plain dumb luck that stopped it from happening. I have to wonder if this isn't a sign of things to come now that we're softening our stance of terrorism.

Ok...lets see your gonna park a SUV full of explosives in Times Square and then wait 3 days to board a plane to one of the most watched destinations ?
What a boob !
I never would but would you be smart enough to schedule your flight for moments after you park the bomb before red alerts go up and people start to look ?
Would you not travel first to say France and then on to Pakistan ?

What a BOOB !

Thank God he was ,
Such a BOOB !

Lets park a bomb wait three days and then hop a plane to Pakistan...what who me ?
:rofl:

What a BOOB !

Not only that but he was leaving from JFK a NY airport ?
What a BOOB !

Geesh the guy could not have made more mistakes or made it easier to catch him.

What a BOOB , thank GOD !

God blesss the street vendor 'who saw sumthin and said sumthin'
City of NY should depo 1 million cash in an acct for him , right now !
They and we owe him bigtime !

I AM A PROPANE DELIVERY GUY.
Those tank when get hot will of course expand.
However theres a relief valve that should go off when presure gets certain point.
THat would of course make more fire but not go boom.
UNLESS HE KNEW 2 TAMPER WITH OR MODIFY MABE REPLACVE RELIEF VALVE WITH PLUG OR SOMETHING.Do that and tank would expand then ka--boom!!!
I HAVE REPLACE RELIEF VALVES 12 YEARS AFTER MANUFACTURE DATE ITS THE LAW.

HERES EXAMPLE (THOSE GUYS OUT THERE MIND DOING THAT WAY 2 CLOSE)
- exploding propane tank[/url]
Note thats 1 grill tank max 4.2 gallons he had 2 forklift cylinders they hold 8 gallons each. So explosion would been X3 of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wicked cool to see the Govt was all over this one..... NOT! I wonder if they could effectively run a merry go round at the state fair... This guy was on a no fly list and boarded a plane to Dubai? Oh sure... they let the plane back away from the gate on purpose!
He**, they frisk me before I board a flight from Alabama to Atlanta for Gods sake...

If this guy had taken some time to search the net for bomb advice, there would have been a hole in the ground in time square.
Glad he failed, thats all that saved lives.

Thank goodness they got those guys in southern Michigan though....

Last edited:
I am glad that they caught the son of a *****! I hope they put him out in general population on accident!

Turns out they lost him........ which is why he was able to board the flight. Our FBI LOST HIM! The most sought after terror suspect in years was lost by how many FBI agents?

Here I was buying all the hype from yesterday about this being a planned strategy to let him board the plane......when the entire time Blanca was correct......they almost missed him.

Back