Looks like rain every day until tuesday

monster

Wherever I May Roam
Donating Member
Registered
Although we can use the rain (everyone's lawn is brownish green) it still bums me out. Looks like I'll be fuelin' up the Ion insted of the Busa this weekend.
down.gif

Thats why I left Hawaii! Hilo, gets 160 inches a year a few years ago we got 220!
wow.gif
Here in Nor Cal we get about 25 a year, hasnt raind since May.
thumbs-up.gif

It is suppose to rain all weekend here. I am going to try to ride today. I do not like riding in the rain. Too many idiots in cages out there and lack of traction makes for a bad day.

Wednesday night they're saying 82 and dry all weekend in Philly. Then last night they say maybe 88 and muggy on Saturday, with thunderstorms in the afternoon, and then more of a chance on Sunday. I rode ONE DAY in July, and only TWO so far in August. Either it's too hot and humid, or its raining.
sad.gif

Wednesday night they're saying 82 and dry all weekend in Philly. Then last night they say maybe 88 and muggy on Saturday, with thunderstorms in the afternoon, and then more of a chance on Sunday. I rode ONE DAY in July, and only TWO so far in August. Either it's too hot and humid, or its raining.  
sad.gif
ONLY 2 DAYS!!!! Dude i practically sleep on my busa.

Back