Looks like its gonna be a long day..

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
How the heck am I supposed to do Note 1? I don't get paid enough for this...
:rofl:
IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0336.jpg

Hey man, you are gonna be rich!

That is blatent sexual harassment! You have written proof :laugh:

Just saw your new avatar, you are a brave individual. Good thing you are up north where Blanca would freeze if he tried to get to you.

Just saw your new avatar, you are a brave individual. Good thing you are up north where Blanca would freeze if he tried to get to you.

Yesterday it was 102 degrees and like 85% humidity. He would fit right in..

Come on up Blanca! There are some good burger joints up here!! :poke:

It's ok. Revenge is a dish best served COLD and winter is rapidly approaching especially for him. Won't be long I'll take a nice ride in December or January? Heck I might even go to the beach and take a swim. I'll be sure to post pics of it and when folks get mad at me as usual for teasing them with beautiful warm sunny beach pics in the mid of winter I'll blame it on Bots and say it's all his fault. Fact I think I might dedicate a thread every day to Bots come winter.

:laugh:

:moon:

It's ok. Revenge is a dish best served COLD and winter is rapidly approaching especially for him. Won't be long I'll take a nice ride in December or January? Heck I might even go to the beach and take a swim. I'll be sure to post pics of it and when folks get mad at me as usual for teasing them with beautiful warm sunny beach pics in the mid of winter I'll blame it on Bots and say it's all his fault. Fact I think I might dedicate a thread every day to Bots come winter.

This is getting good now. Little more stirring to keep it fresh
stirthepot.gif

ohitson.jpg

Back