looks like all the sh.org members

psycobusa

Registered
linky

anybody round here know whats going on???

pretty interesting i must say
smile.gif

Hey , I got that same E-mail & I've never even been to that site before ......WTF !?
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

I bet the site will be shut down soon again!!
rant.gif
rant.gif

rant.gif

Yeppers, I just walked in and turned on the Gov computor and see the email from SH.Org...

So, what's that about???

David

I didn't check my email until I read this ... sure enough I got it as well.

I was there for 2 dats when this board was down. Havn't been back since. I did get the same e-mail though.
rock.gif

SH was the first website I started to visit, However it seemed that there was lots of bashing & profanity that was unneccesary going on. I no longer visit that site. I'm sure there are some really good peaple on there site, but the short time i visited was really a turn off. The Mods do a great job here for letting thing get outta hand here.

<span style='color:darkblue'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'></span>I got it...
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

i got it too...i have been over there trying to find more info on superchargers but i don't think i ever signed up as a member so i don't know how it got sent to me...place is too
argue.gif
for me

(KoK-LoL @ Dec. 04 2006,15:41) SH was the first website I started to visit, However it seemed that there was lots of bashing & profanity that was unneccesary going on. I no longer visit that site. I'm sure there are some really good peaple on there site, but the short time i visited was really a turn off. The Mods do a great job here for letting thing get outta hand here.
ditto

Back