looking to buy in Fla. Orlando

Bigwillystyle

Registered
HI Busa family I have been reading about this bike, I hit Biketoberfest, Bike Week and Bike Nights. I really want one bad what is a good price? I know some friends are on the new Kawi zx14 talking smack I dont care about the Kawi zx 14. It had me for about 5 minutes. But I will not settle both can go fast. Busa 's here are average at about 15 to 16,000. any suggestions? Or do I travel out of state help?:banghead:

HI Busa family I have been reading about this bike, I hit Biketoberfest, Bike Week and Bike Nights. I really want one bad what is a good price? I know some friends are on the new Kawi zx14 talking smack I dont care about the Kawi zx 14. It had me for about 5 minutes. But I will not settle both can go fast. Busa 's here are average at about 15 to 16,000. any suggestions? Or do I travel out of state help?:banghead:

I would say hold out for a couple months when it gets cold if your buying new, but I guess it's bike season all year round in Florida. I bought my 2011 new last February for 10,600 in Virginia.

Are you looking to buy new or used? Gen I or Gen II? Budget?

I used to live in Melbourne and still ave bike contacts that may have a bargain once I know more what you're looking for.

When I purchased mine back in the day, I researched through out FL for the best deal. I found the dealer in Okeechobee had the best deal. I'm not sure if that still holds true. I found at the time that some dealers would have a lower price for one particular model, and this dealer was the one that had it for the Hayabusa.

It never hurts to check them out. They are about 2 hours South of Orlando. ARS Power Sports.

Sidenote, I have no affiliation with said dealer. Just sharing my experience.

Keep us posted on what you find.

I know Star City Powersports in Roanoke VA has a 2011 white for 11399.00 + tax fees. Id say 12000 out the door. I know it would be a haul but if everything you see is 14000 to 16000 might be worth the trip.

Hey just know box stock even the new 2012 busa off the floor still not a competitor power wise against the zx14.. Good Luck finding what you want...

Just got back from bike week Daytona, stopped in deland Motorsports first quote 2012 black 13299. Not set in stone, I'm asking for a 11000 maybe even 10000. I found 11999 in Lakeland . Any suggestions on what to ask for to close the deal? Helmet or jacket. I think with the 13's are coming out soon. Just want a good deal an not get laughed at.

Back