looking to buy an....

Panda_1

Registered
I CANT FIND THE DAMN THING ANYWHERE, lol all local stealerships dont have one and are not willing to help me find one. anybody have any ideas on what to do?! thanx in advance.

rock.gif
... What do you mean you can find a Busa
rock.gif

rock.gif

I bought a blue & silver '05 back a few months ago. Even back then the LE's were drying up. You can probably still find one though. Post a query on every major bike forum and ask who's seen one at their dealer. You might get lucky and find one. You'll probably have to travel to get it, or have it shipped in. Then again, the '06's are coming too!
smile.gif

its a long drive...BUT....call my dealer here in MN. Ask for Matthew and tell him that Matt (thats me) told you to give him a holler. He's REALLY discounting his bikes right now. Cheaper than any place I've seen.

Cities Edge Motorsports
Chaska, MN

Hey POR15,
I will be at Camp Shelby for a couple of weeks, maybe we could get together and ride ? Just shoot me a PM, I will be down there in about 3 weeks, with my bike !

lmini001.gif

Steve.

The 05 LE is still here in South Ms. Contact info: Hattiesburg Cycles Dylan McNeil (sales) 1-800-807-0114. He said they would cut you a deal and take care of you. They ship stuff all the time and can probably get that done cheaper also. Just tell him the local guy gave you his info so he will remember me talking to him. I talked to him around lunch friday. Good luck!

I saw one on the board here today and the dealer wanted 9999. . Its here you'll just have to find it.

Back