Looking to buy adjustable rear sets ...

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
I've found quite a few adjustable rear sets on the web, and I'm wondering ... Anyone purchased any? How do you like them.

I'm 6'5" and I really want to get my legs in the sweet spot. My knees sit just about 2 inches above where the indents in the tank sit. I was thinking that if I found an adjustable rear set mixed with a Tobin seat, I just may accomplish just that.

The Hayabusa compatible rear sets seem to be pretty sparse, does anyone know if the bolt pattern is compatible with other Suzuki bikes? I know there are other parts that swap out ok.

Would love a set too...We can all dream..

Lots of folk here have put them on .. And the site sponsors can easily fix you up...

Just do a search on rear sets.Should answer your questions..
smile.gif

Ive had the gilles and currently have vortex rearsets. I prefer the vortex rearsets for comfort.

6'5" here, been using Lockhart 360 VP poles for almost three years..... Love them! Now the bad news is there very hard to find!

While you are shopping, you can take the rubber blocks off the top of the pegs. Just remove the two screws from the bottom. The weights and rubbers will come off. That will buy you about an inch.

Neither one of those are gonna help you, you need to replace yours with Buell pegs.Trust me on this one.NJ.

I can say that the position on my vortex rear sets are actually lower then the stock position.

What's the deal with Buell pegs? I keep seeing them mentioned, but haven't found anyone post why they are switching to them, and also how hard it is to make the swap.

The search feature is a wonderful thing
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaWhipped
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144292717 -->

Back