Looking To Buy A Turbo Busa!

WOOSAB

Registered
Hey fellas it has been a while since i posted on here. I had a 2008 busa i purchased new then in 2014 add a stage 2 rcc turbo with tons of goodies. Well the bike was stolen about 6 weeks ago, the insurance has finally paid me out. Im been searching around on the net trying to find another gen2 busa with turbo for sale. Something built by a reputable shop not something someone did in there garage. I spent a pretty penny on my build before and i'm hoping someone has one they might want to part with because they dont ride it as often as they like. Or maybe one of you sponsor have taken one in that was just to much for another customer and might possibly want to sell. I definitely dont want to go through the whole build process. If its from a private owner i want to get it looked at and ill pay the bill for inspection. Help me find new love fellas.

Hey fellas it has been a while since I posted on here.

I had a 2008 Hayabusa I purchased new then in 2014 add a stage 2 R C C turbo with tons of goodies.

Well the bike was stolen about 6 weeks ago,
the insurance has finally paid me out.

I've been searching around on the net trying to find another Gen 2 Hayabusa with turbo for sale.

Something built by a reputable shop not something someone did in there garage.

I spent a pretty penny on my build before and i'm hoping someone has one they might want to part with because they don't ride it as often as they like.

Or maybe one of you sponsor have taken one in that was just to much for another customer and might possibly want to sell.

I definitely don't want to go through the whole build process.

If its from a private owner I want to get it looked at and I'll pay the bill for inspection.

Help me find new love fellas.

2.jpg

Rumor mill has the next generation Hayabusa with a blower on it . . .

They promised us that with their B-King too & it flopped !

Hold on to your insurance money & buy new.

You'll have a FULL warranty too .

Just food for thought.

Red, *<(:{)-

What price range are you shopping for? I know of an awesome Gen 2 that needs nothing but its not a cheap sale.

Back